Monday, February 27, 2006

Stuck in interactive-voice-response hell? Here's how to get help!

A while back I told Consumer Inq readers about this great new tool for anybody who's sick and tired of getting the electronic run-around when they try to reach a company about a billing, service or technical question. Yes, that means everybody I know, and probably everybody you know, too. (I imagine mega-millionaires don't complain, but I could be wrong – maybe they gripe about how many hours their butlers or personal assistants have to spend on hold.)

Well, that wonderful tool, Paul English's IVR Cheat Sheet, has a new home: www.GetHuman.com.

The founder of Kayak.com – an entrepreneur who's definitely wealthy enough to pay his assistants to wait on hold – is hoping to foment a revolution in customer service. I'm hoping he succeeds. Click here to read my recent column about his growing ambitions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home